- Lightweight, breathable mesh – Locks down your foot and increases ventilation.
- Arch reinforcement construction – Provides precise fit and foot guidance.
- Full-length EVA sock liner – For added comfort and a custom fit.
- Full-length Micro G foam – Turns cushioned landings into high-powered take-offs.
- Anatomical rubber outsole – For natural traction and performance.
Under Armour Micro G Speed Swift Women’s Running Shoes make it part of your go to training kit If you’re looking for a running shoe to be lightweight, breathable, have EVA sockliner, Micro G foam and Arch reinforcement then look no further. The Men’s Under Armour Micro G Speed Swift Running Shoe has everything a runner needs in shoe. The Under Armour Micro G Speed Swift is formed from a Lightweight, breathable mesh that increases ventilation through the reinforced material. It allows fresh air to permeate the interior construction keeping the foot cool and comfortable as you perform. Key synthetic overlays merged over the mesh provide a stable and supportive structure, it locks down your foot in place for a secure fit and feel while also reducing wear and tear, giving an extension of life to the shoe. The Micro G Speed Swift Running Shoes are also integrated with a Full-length Micro G foam which turns cushioned landings into high-powered take-offs. The active foam compound reduces forces pressed upon the underfoot for a smooth stride through to mid stance with key responsive shock impact cushioning, best used for neutral runners. Working in unison and embedded into the midsole is an Arch reinforcement construction provides precise fit and optimal foot guidance. At the outsole a durable Anatomical rubber outsole helps for natural traction and performance. The superior floor fighting grip allows for confidence in movement.